I’m at my happiest when I am standing at a makeup counter, perusing the assorted products and knowing that with a couple swipes of said products, I can be transformed.
There is no better feeling than being dolled up and feeling GORGEOUS. With that said, here are some of my favorite beauty products that help lead towards that feeling of ultimate confidence for me:
1. Too Faced Magic Wand Illuminating foundation. This stuff blends well, disappears into my skin, and leaves me with an flawless skin that does not show I have on foundation. Woot Woot!
2. This year, I’m new to blushes and I could kick myself for not tapping into their glowy goodness years ago. I love the warm light that Nars’ Taj Mahal gives me as well as the everday look of MAC Format. MAC Breadth of Plum is cool for something different.
3. Too Faced Lash Injection works AWESOME wonders on my lashes. They look thick and black by the time I am done, which is definitely a plush. Almost look like false lashes with enough coats!
4. Murad Pure skin supplement. While this is not a makeup product, it contributes greatly to glowing, healthy skin. I’ve always been prone to breakouts and this stuff is one of the only things that has helped me to clear up.
Some beauty icons of mine when it comes to makeup are:
1. Pat Mcgrath. This lady can work magic with a product…sweet goodness, she transforms people like no other with her intricate makeup looks. I worship her!
2. Beyonce’s makeup. She works different colors and makeup looks, so I tip my hat off to her. Nothing is more boring to me than someone who wears the “natural” look EVERY FRIGGING DAY
3. Eve’s makeup. Miss lady is not at all afraid to work the bright and bold looks. I love her style!
4.Cleopatra. This original was a trendsetter. I mean really, do I have to say why she is an icon? loves it!